Slider_JavaScript

Post? Post? What Post?!?

Saturday, August 13, 2016


So, well....yeah. Um, summer suddenly just wasn't anymore and I had to go back to work. Please excuse me for swearing. Caught me a little off guard (okay, a LOT off guard) this year. Anyhoo, it's been a very hectic couple of weeks since my last post. I offer my profound apologies to all of you who are scratching your head and looking for me in the dairy department (via milk carton). What can I say? Oh, right. Sorry. Already said it ;o) 

To CLASS-ify (haha) my recent reality check, I am adding a visual summary from last month's zoo trip. I'll be the buffalo and you can be the peacock ('cause they're so pretty). Here you go:

Peacock: "Dude. You snore."
Buffalo: "MMMMPH"

Have a big hug (and a bigger smile!). I'll be back just as soon as I can figure out exactly which end is supposed to be up. At the moment, I can't quite seem to find the end...

*facepalm* :oP


2 comments:

  1. I've been feeling a bit like that buffalo myself lately. Take a deep breath, go with the flow and we'll see you when you're ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has a way of disappearing before we can get all the things done that we wanted to. I think we are all scrambling before it disappears completely. I'm feeling frazzled too...and I am not posting or visiting as much as I would like. Oh well, we have all winter to do that, right?

    ReplyDelete
Your comments really brighten my day!
Emoticons  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...