Slider_JavaScript

WOOT*WOOT Here's to the final inSTALLment :o)

Sunday, August 16, 2009


TaDa! I'm so excited...the girl's stalls are DONE! They've actually been finished for about a week now, but because the completion of this project landed right smack at the beginning of school (and our daughter's senior year no less) it took me a bit longer to get around to posting it. Aren't they wonderful??

Actually, I just noticed the protruding 2x4 s underneath the roof on each end (those still need to be cut off). The girls are very happy with their new rooms, although for some reason Lady and Rina are swapping out the first and second stall with regularity. They both seem to like the second one, so it's been on a first come first serve basis. Lady copped it this morning at breakfast, much to Rina's frustration (although Rina beat her to the punch at supper last night...)

I would also like to say a special thank you (again :o) to Meghann of Little Studio for nominating us and one to Etsy for Animals for selecting us as their Charity of the Month in May of this year. Hopefully you guys like what we did with your donations.

Thank you for reading, and we'll catch you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Like it?!?! Like it?!?! I LOVE IT!! Wow, you did so much work and it looks fantastic. I am SO happy for all of you. You should be so incredibly proud of what you did for your horses. They must be so happy as well. I like the sound of the "musical stalls", though I hope it doesn't cause too many problems, lol.
    Best wishes to DD in her senior year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stalls and I'm sure your girls do,to!

    I love watching my horses interact.......once you know them they are pretty predictable in their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to say love the new barn! I am a horse crazy person with a shop on Etsy as well, so I thought I'd say hi and have a good day!

    ~Melissa Smedley
    missasequinedesign.com

    ReplyDelete
Your comments really brighten my day!
Emoticons  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...